Monday, June 6, 2011

Love heart nails

    Nails art designs

    Love Valentine's Day Design for Short Nails

    hearts valentine nail art

    I have a crazy tacky streak, which means I LOVE nail art, so I'd been dying

    "Queen of Hearts" Nails

    Little hearts- let's spread love nail art tutorial. I Heart Nail Art!

    Betsey Johnson Love Heart. Pretty Girly Girl nail decals are super

    Red and white Love Heart manicure. I don't even like Valentine's Day

    I made few hearts on each nails , followed by placing red dots around

    she is another "must follow" for all the nail nerds out there!

    Love and heart nail design

    This is an eye-catching and sparkly set of gold nails!

    Love Heart. 3D Nail Art
    Source URL: http://sophonyono.blogspot.com/2011/06/love-heart-nails.html
    Visit Sopho Nyono for daily updated images of art collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive